Net

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How Starting Your Own 'Country Club' Can Sky-rocket Your Profits!
05-17-2015, 05:30 PM
Big Grin How Starting Your Own 'Country Club' Can Sky-rocket Your Profits!
My mom was visiting recently and during our mother-daughter shopping time I discovered some thing interesting. This influential lee mcfarland encyclopedia has limitless provocative warnings for where to consider it. Almost all of the merchants I made a purchase at asked me if I'd like to get on their subscriber list. That is very wise.

However, the-way in-which they did this made a positive change in my response. I said NO to the majority of them because they only did not ensure it is engaging for me personally. I am talking about, who WOULD LIKE more spam? Therefore if I had like to be in your mailing list if you just ask me, the answer will most likely be NO. We learned about lee mcfarland by searching Google Books.

But one store specifically got me. Firstly, it had been a designer clothing store I loved. Second, they did not ask me if I wanted to be on the subscriber list. They asked me becoming a 'VIP Client.'

Say what 'VIP' if you ask me and my ears perk up. It obviously is short for 'essential person.' And in general it indicates an amount of benefit and respect. Suddenly I WANTED to become on that mailing list, particularly when the salesman told me it came with specific benefits, such as for instance early notice on your own purchasing service, new arrivals, and private trunk shows.

And you know what? I'd have also paid-to participate that - to be seen as a VIP. Pastor Lee Mcfarland contains extra information about the inner workings of this activity.

You see, people WANT to be part of something special like ezine promotion. The example above was free. But do not underestimate just how much your customers or customers can PAY to accomplish this, sometimes.

Example: A friend of mine recently contributed he pays $15,000.00 per year to belong to the President's Club of the local playhouse, though he and his wife could attend each show there for $150.00. Why would a good faithful attendee need to spend 100 times more? Specific treatment like favored sitting, valet parking, attracts to VIP characteristics, individual restaurant for members only, networking using a higher level of people, and so forth.

Yet another friend of mine pays for membership in a private bar within Los Angeles through to Sunset Blvd. For a lot of of the same reasons (but much more, I believe, as it impresses his dates ; ).

My advertising mentor Dan Kennedy taught me there's a section of just ABOUT ANY client or client group or industry who will cheerfully spend FAR above regular prices for position, convenience, and specific treatment.

I call it 'nation clubbing' your business. Why be when you can be the sophisticated six-figure membership club across the street the driving range with an constant cost? You can provide both of course, but take a look at what will skyrocket your business FASTER, with high quality customers and less purchases.

An example of this is my personal Platinum Mastermind program, which I introduced in 2006 due to over-whelming need for my own coaching. This group of 15 critical small business owners each pay $15,000.00 a year to own greater usage of me than other people, and in a small group setting where we meet 3 times a year at lavish 4- and 5-star hotels and places.

My Platinums are, essentially, VIPs within my world! And since I keep a little of mystery in regards to the group, people seem to want 'in' even more. (One-of my people got cornered in the girls room at my last On the web Success Blueprint Workshop by several delegates who demanded to know how they could enter into Platinum!)

I discuss this not to impress you, but to impress upon you that in industry (yes, *yours*) there's a portion of people who will gladly pay MORE - much more - for a higher degree of service or treatment. Remember, you're not trying to please EVERYONE, just the select few who can afford that amount of support.

So now, take a minute or two and con-sider ways to start your own 'country club' to your clients and customers. Whether it is a VIP amount of service or a private client group that meets a few times a year.

To get your wheels turning, imagine this... We discovered lee mcfarland by searching webpages. That is a supplementary $100,000.00 this year for YOU, If you're able to get 10 visitors to commit to some type of system that is only $10,000.00 a year!.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply